Commercial(e) international maritime et aérien - sénior
Duties and key objectives
As part of his or her duties for the HESNAULT Group, the Senior International Sea and Air Sales Representative will be responsible for increasing sales by attracting new clients, for both exports and imports, by air and sea, throughout his or her sector.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
Working within a dynamic team, the Senior International Sea and Air Sales Representative will primarily be responsible for the following tasks:
- Consolidating and expanding the HESNAULT group's existing customer base.
- Prospecting and developing a portfolio of large and medium accounts in collaboration with Regional, Agency and/or General Management, and developing a sales action plan based on the company's targets.
- Creating a strategy for winning over previously identified prospects.
- Increasing turnover as well as margins for existing client accounts by best serving their interests and those of the HESNAULT group, with the aim of optimising quality (better services, transit time, relevance of sea and air freight companies, etc.) and quantity, ensuring the best returns for each account.
- To do so, he or she will have to develop the strategy(ies) and opportunities and have them approved by Management.
- Seeking, finding and responding to calls for tender, whether public or private.
- Implementing and following client conditions, in agreement with General Management.
- Spotting challenges and sensing expectations and needs of client contacts; knowing how to build loyalty.
- Participating in events at which the company is present: conferences, trade fairs.
- Monitoring industry developments and proactively creating new sales offers.
- Creating new destinations and new offers.
- Ensuring proper follow-up on the collection of client receivables.
- Establishing monthly reporting on actions and results and proposing a business development plan to General Management.
These duties will change over time and may be adapted according to the needs of the organisation, the Group's business and the development of skills.
He or she will work directly under General Management, based in Guyancourt (78), reporting to them at least once a month on his or her sales activities.
- Holding a Master's degree in International Business or having graduated from a Business School, you have at least 5 years of similar experience acquired in an international sales environment in the Transport, Logistics and International Freight Forwarding sector.
- Sound import-export and/or sector-specific skills.
- Experience in French Overseas Departments and Territories/Africa/Overseas/"major exports".
- You are fluent in English (required) as well as other foreign languages (an asset) and are willing to travel abroad.