Logistics and storage expert
Reliable and secure international logistics services along every link of the Supply Chain.
Approved by Customs
44,000 m² storage area
- Food products and perishables
- Pharmaceutical products
- Hazardous, odorous or chemical products
- Wood, paper or cardboard products and similar goods
- Flammable liquid products
- Polymer products
- Tyre products
- Out-of-gauge and rolling products
- Room temperature
- Positive cold: 0/+4°C
- Positive cold: +2/+8°C
Our sites in LE HAVRE, SANDOUVILLE and ROISSY manage more than 10,000 tonnes of Air Freight and 37,700 TEU of Sea Freight each year.
Controlled processes: receiving/stuffing/stripping
Time-honoured consolidation and containerisation expertise
Logistics is an integral part of the transit process, especially since containerisation, consolidation and order preparation represent HESNAULT's longstanding expertise.
HESNAULT brings all our prowess to bear to help you:
- Organise the transport of goods from your warehouses to our logistics hubs
- Receive goods or full containers (FCL)
- Group and pack the products (picking) following strictly established specifications, including the item number, quantity and packaging
- Consolidate your shipments into containers (LCL) with other goods bound for the same destination, significantly reducing costs
- Store and manage your outsourced inventory
- Ship stock (or freight): booking transport with hauliers, transporting stock to ports and airports, clearing customs and preparing export documents
- Arrange destination delivery: retrieve the goods when they arrive at their destination, strip the containers or deconsolidate pallets, deliver the goods on site, manage any damage
Sea Freight Consolidation
Air Freight Consolidation
Whether applying barcode labels, stickers or security labels, HESNAULT offers a service that is 100% tailored to your needs when it comes to labelling your products.
From printing barcode or RFID labels to applying them to your packages, let us take care of this step so that you can maximise your productivity.